4 cyl spings good for the track?

how much traction would i gain what sort of 60foots would i be capable of U/L arms, good adjustable shocks for the rearend and some sort of spring?
i already have SFCs and just bought some new track wheels and tires.

Alot,lol.

Hmm,I would say look for 1.8-1.7 60ft (drag radials or slicks) and dipping into a 1.5 with a small shot of nitrous (just a suggestion,hehe).:D

• Sponsors (?)

What tools would be required to go grab some 4 cylinder springs from the junkyard and what could be used to cut a coil off? Thanks.

A cut off wheel (either die grinder or a electric grinder type),or a good sawz-all metal blade.

Fronts,try and bring a air gun and compressor and an assortment of sockets,thats the fastest way.Oh,and a big hammer,that ALWAYS comes in at some point in the JY ;)

Okay well I have a battery powered impact wrench. It worked for a ***** of an exhaust job so it does surprisingly well. And I have good impact wrench sockets for it. Ummm. And I got a hammer lol. Thanks for the help. If anyone thinks of anything else i'm listening. :D

And just a good cut off wheel to attach to a regular drill might work? I don't have my air tool system anymore. :(

I dont know about a drill,got an electric grinder? Like for home use,ect? I get the big 7" cut-off wheels at Home Depot I put on a Miketa grinder I got,its a beast,blows threw metal likea touch almost :D

And your finger just as qucik if your not careful though....:nono:

My wife and I do want a truck though for hauling stuff as we renovate our house. I'm looking at like a '70 F100 short-wide bed short cab lowered. *Sigh* Check this one out that just needs a long block swapped in. http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/car/299172693.html

Pretty nice,I found a BIG 20 ton Chevy C60 for $2500 obo riding around one day,had a I6 in it with a 5 speed.Guy started it up,complete with air breaks,big horn,and mammoth wheels and tires.

I was thinking "Wow,he would probably take $1800 for it!" but then I though,"wait...where would I put it?".