4 cylinder springs up front?

skiwesser

May 16, 2004
Are they worth any time? I have a set laying around but don't wanna waste time for nothing. I leave my street tires on the front at the strip as I don't have skinnies if that matters.

• Sponsors (?)

A lot of people run this setup and it seems to work fine. It will lower a little but not so much as a lowering spring and it still rides nice. This is just my 2cents.

Recommended for a track oriented car. I recommend installing them without cotting the first time, to see if it lowers the car like you want.

I have them, and cut them first, got a bit lower than I wanted. Work fine though.

i wondered the same thing. i have a set of 4cyl springs that i was thinking about putting in. does the front end lift up higher than the stock v8 springs? and how hard are they to install considering they are taller than the v8 springs?

I have the original four cyl springs and spindles and brakes still on my car and they work good. The front dropped about an inch more than with the four cylinder weight in it but it looks good and raises quickly with the Strange Engineering struts set to the softest setting.