4" Exhaust tips

• Sponsors (?)

Respect? :lol: Alright Paul Walker, u never had me, you never had your car, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rlaugh:

jk :p

I don't like the 4" ones in the previous pics cause they're only like 8" long, I like them more like mine and other kits where they are 12-18" long where u can't see the end of the tip from a side profile of the car.

I don't like the 4" ones in the previous pics cause they're only like 8" long, I like them more like mine and other kits where they are 12-18" long where u can't see the end of the tip from a side profile of the car.

I agree. The short tips aren't my thing. I like the 18" long rolled tips that come from under the bumper and then exit out of the slashes. That way you can still sorta see the bottom of the tip.

I'd go 3.5" on my own car. Still think 4" is too big.

Respect? :lol: Alright Paul Walker, u never had me, you never had your car, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rlaugh:

jk :p

Jealousy is an evil emotion :p

And how can you tell me that these don't look good? These look to be about a 12" tip

View attachment 404720

Yea, I agree, the Borla's have a short tip, but whatever. They sound like *** sex :hail2:

Well to each and his own I guess. I just think when you go greater then 3.5 inches it starts to approach grapefruit shooter territory. Sorta like I think 20in wheels are lil too much for new edge and previous SN95 cars. It's that bad but it just doesn't do it for me.