4 Eye to 2 eye swap

YoungGun

Founding Member
Sep 10, 2001
Putting a 4eye front on a 90

Hey guys was wondering if it was at all possible to put an 86 and below 4 eye front end (bumper) onto a 90 GT? Is this at all possible? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Here is my response... :rolleyes:

Mustang%20GT%20Four%20Eye.jpg

DSC03834.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

I can't believe people want to convert to Aero, here I am wanting to convert back to '79 Four eye... :shrug:

A mustangs a mustang unless its riced out or something.
I like the look of the 4 eye stangs always have.
I would like to know what all would be needed for the swap over.

Thanks

guys he worded it backwards he whats to go from areo to 4 eye, ummm i would think a bumper cover, hood, and the brakets to hold the headlights and of course head lights, head over to 4 eyedpride those guys can help, but be sure to tell them you are doing a areo to four eye swap lol

Phwewwww, all is better now that I understand. :nice:

:hail2:

1990 with a Four Eye Front end, just what I have been thinking about for a long time.

:nice:

Hood
Bumper Cover
Headlights
Headlight Harness

And Capri Fenders also would look damn sharp. :nice:

Yeah ill be sure to goto 4eye pride and let them know. Yeah right. It would be an endless cry fest. Sorry about my title not being right as I was in a hurry to see if anyone had any input. Thanks for those who replied

I love 4-eye cars. I love Aero's. IMO, a 4-eye should stay 4-eye ...... and an Aero should stay Aero.

But it always comes down to what the OWNER wants ..... and I never have a problem with that.

I dont like it either way, I am no hypocrit. By putting the four eye nose on an areocar you are taking away from the identity of that areo car and you are taking a nose out of the market that could otherwise be used to restore a 4 eye.

Your going to get a cry fest here too because many of the 4 eyed pride members are here too and many members on this site dont agree with what you want to do.

:rolleyes:
Well honestly I didnt do a poll askiing what people think of it. I asked what I would need and if it was possible. As far as im concerned it was my money that purchased the 90 and it would be my money that purchased the parts needed to do it. That being said am I gonna do it? Probably not. I was just curious if it could be done.