4 Lug White 17 In Wheels. Can't Find Them

• Sponsors (?)

It's not the tire. It's the rim that is going to rub.
Allow me to clarify for you.

It's the rim that is gonna hit that is gonna limit your turn radius as depicted below
t1vi-jpg.123893.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I found it funny that you ignored all comments except the "here you go, dont lift a finger" ones. Heck, you asked if the site you were directed to had wheel and tire packages, rather than calling or emailing them to find out for yourself. Guess I lack tolerence for those that dont help themselves. Sorry for being a dick. Hopefully someone here will pick out your tires and mount the package on your car for you too. Good luck sir! :nice:
I must be rubbing off on you......and here I thought I had the lock on being a dick.
Cept I'm rarely sorry.

So I still got that goin for me.

Which is nice........

I liken threads like these to those shows that all of the networks start a new season off with and get you hooked,.....Then because of lack of viewer participation,....the network pulls the plug and you never find out what happened........

Or in this case,......How bad the inner wheel lip will hit the lower C/A.

I highly suggest you start doing some reading. Lots of info on everything you could think to do for these cars, a lot of which you can find on this very site. Who knows you just may learn something.

I highly suggest you start doing some reading. Lots of info on everything you could think to do for these cars, a lot of which you can find on this very site. Who knows you just may learn something.
I've done a ton of reading however there's nothing like getting info from people who have actually already done the work.
This car is nothing like my 03 terminator or 2014 gt500. It's a fossil. Even my 98 GT was head and shoulders above this thing.
I had to have it .only has 15k miles on it. One owner.

I've done a ton of reading however there's nothing like getting info from people who have actually already done the work.
This car is nothing like my 03 terminator or 2014 gt500. It's a fossil. Even my 98 GT was head and shoulders above this thing.
I had to have it .only has 15k miles on it. One owner.

A fossil ae? I'll have you know I resemble that remark,
BTW fossils are zillions of years old.
I prefer previously abused.
15k? Did I read that right?

Ok. Thanks. It's my first fox body. I'm taking a step back in time and learning still about these old cars. Thanks for the patience. Will a spacer work or do I just need the limiters?
When the hell did foxes become "old cars"?

Be right back, need to go yell at some kids to get off my lawn.

Reactions: 1 user