SOLD 4 Sale Or Trade 1993 Vert 94k $7000.00 Goldsboro Nc

Status
Not open for further replies.
mustang.jpg
I am testing the waters here, Ok what I hve is a very clean 93 mustang gt convertible. car is about 90% stock has zero issues. Car has a fairly new paint job original color,brand new top with glass back window, the interior is all original upholstery down to the carpet, has a hurst shifter with a steeda tri axshifter base, also car has ford motorsports headers, 40 series flowmasters, brand new tires with fairly new Shelby gt500 replica wheels (4 lug). All buttons, switches, knobs, a/c, heat, cruise, work like new. I have receipts totally over $4000.00 for this car. they go with car as well. Also has a new heater core, heater hoses, clamps, power steering was just serviced as well, While this work was being performed I had all new springs, shocks, struts, wheel bearings replaced along with brakes and rotors. Has a new clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, throw out bearing, new universal joints. I have replaced window seals around the glass, I put the 2011 5.o badges on the fenders shorty ant. for the radio, new headlights, fog lights, 2 sets of taillights. I have tons more to list it will be easier for you to call me @919.252.1301 my name is Bobby. If you would like more pics by all means I can text them to you, but I will also try to post them on here.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.