• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Awww, jeeze! There are two hacked-up hairballs in the middle of the keyboard :rolleyes:

Still Dreamin'

Not mine either..... Latigo!! the hairballs are the wrong color. these bluish-white fuzzy things definately don't match my soft black fur. Well, I guess I'll give this thing back and go hunt mice.

here chevy, chevy, chevy......

~meow

NoKitten said:
Not mine either..... Latigo!! the hairballs are the wrong color. these bluish-white fuzzy things definately don't match my soft black fur. Well, I guess I'll give this thing back and go hunt mice.

here chevy, chevy, chevy......

~meow

Watch it there, fuzzball.... I don't see Dammit the Bronco dragging 1/2's 9-gazillion pound horse trailer and Chance the Wonder Pony around! :mad: That job is being handled by Belle the Rice-Eating Chebbie! :nice:

The fun part: I was holding Latigo (1/2's Queensland Heeler pup) while NK beat a hasty retreat to the living room couch; and released him as NK was "settling in". Latigo flew out of the dining room, into the living room and right into NK's " lower abdominal regions" as I was typing this
Ahhhhh, old age and treachery -vs- youth and exuberance :rlaugh:

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Watch it there, fuzzball.... I don't see Dammit the Bronco dragging 1/2's 9-gazillion pound horse trailer and Chance the Wonder Pony around! :mad: That job is being handled by Belle the Rice-Eating Chebbie! :nice:

The fun part: I was holding Latigo (1/2's Queensland Heeler pup) while NK beat a hasty retreat to the living room couch; and released him as NK was "settling in". Latigo flew out of the dining room, into the living room and right into NK's " lower abdominal regions" as I was typing this
Ahhhhh, old age and treachery -vs- youth and exuberance :rlaugh:

Still Dreamin'

Well, I don't have the 5000lb class IV hitch and reciever on Dammit yet.

yeah, and you almost earned that pup flying lessons. and after I had Polly curl up next to me and be friendly like. treachery my arse! par for the course some days.

~Meow

65stanger said:
Shave the cat! shave the cat! shave the cat!shave the cat!shavethecat!shavethecat! :banana: :banana: :banana:
:nonono: And after I worked so hard today to clean up after all the other furballs around here. BTW, most of those doggy tumbleweeds came off of your dog, StDr'. :( And I'm allergic to dogs........

~Meow

NoKitten said:
:nonono: And after I worked so hard today to clean up after all the other furballs around here. BTW, most of those doggy tumbleweeds came off of your dog, StDr'. :( And I'm allergic to dogs........

~Meow

Yeahyeahyeahyeah..... You're the one that has at least one if not two of them sleeping on your hideabed each night! :lol: And half the time, the one you're curled up around is my Chow puppy!

Still Dreamin'