?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

:nice: Guys i know this should be in the classifieds...but i really have to sell these. Brand New in box, please check them out, reasonably price..Here

Also, Iv some land for sale with a few cable bridges included. Let me know if your interested.. :banana:

sirsureshot39 said:
:nice: Guys i know this should be in the classifieds...but i really have to sell these. Brand New in box, please check them out, reasonably price..Here

Also, Iv some land for sale with a few cable bridges included. Let me know if your interested.. :banana:

:lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :nice: :nice: . only 5 hp?? Man, I thought that they would at least get you 20+ at the wheels :flag:

I hate HOT food, and living in India doesnt make it much better. My damn cook is always screwing up everything. I ask for some simple Italian calzones, and i even make them with her, and she fu@ks them all up. Shell add her own "indian" twist to them, kurry, chop meat, ect ect....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR just venting.....By the way, How many of you guys have a House maid, cook, laundry guy, and personal driver?......hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.