428 Complete engine w/ 4 Speed Toploader

Discussion in 'Drivetrain Parts' started by mtdubvee, Aug 12, 2010.

1. mtdubvee

mtdubvee New Member

A buddy of mine just decided to sell his 428 engine complete, fully assembled with 3 deuces, bellhousing, flywheel, and 4 speed toploader transmission with the big input and output shafts. Im going to get the casting numbers off of everything tomorrow and hopefully a few pics. The engine is in good running condition and also comes with new oil pan, new valve covers, and new mallory dual point billet distributor. He is wanting $5000 or best offer located in southern WV.

If anyone is interested send me an email and I will send the casting numbers, and pics when I get them.

mtdubvee@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Matt
  2. mtdubvee

mtdubvee New Member

428 with 4 speed UPDATE with Casting Numbers

428 Block C7ME-A

Heads C8AE-H

original water pump

3 deuces. Holley carbs, aftermarket intake (I think, couldnt find any numbers)

Transmission is an AEG2 1/38 input 10 spline, and 31 spline output shaft

Email with interest or PM.

Thanks,
    Matt
  3. aaa911

aaa911 Banned

System knowledge about the car
    Auto Suspension System which connects a vehicle to its wheels, consist of Steering System, Driving System, which make up of transmission, clutch, wheel & parts(Wheel Cylinder), tire & parts, Braking System, which make up of brake shoe, brake disc, brake pad, brake backing plate, slack adjuster arm, brake valve, brake chamber, brake hose & brake tube, vaccum booster, brake caliper, brake drum,Power Steering Pump, brake master cylinder and other parts.