$450 To spend what should i buy?

• Sponsors (?)

24 lb injectors $200
75mm Pro-m maf $220 (Do not buy C&L!!!!!)
190 lph pump $90
pres regulator $75
Fuel Prs guage $40
Steeda = $625.00
Scrap together another $150-175 and this will make a huge diff with your set-up. Maybe if you shop around you will find some of this stuff cheaper

I agree with whoever mentioned subframes. I would still look into maybe putting a ported stock lower intake on; should help out quite a bit as the intake kills flow much worse than the stock heads. I would have gotten a ported lower, but came across a screaming deal on a used performer intake.

90pony302 said:
I dunno how everyone feels about msd but maybe a 6AL ignition and a pro-billet distributor; or i guess you could go with another preference like mallory or accel. Could be a good investment.

definately NOT on a stock motor...maybe a new coil but that's it...waste of money on a rather stock motor...You got to look at the weakness of the car...

1. lower intake
2. heads
3. upper intake
4. tranny
5. suspension definatelly needs attention...if you want the power made by the car to go to the ground instead of going to thin air...

aftermarket dizzies are a waste of money. every dizzy is made the same and do the same thing. just some look better.the only thing i can think of that you don't have is heads and intake, unless you wanna switch to long tube headers. i would get a set of used gt40p or something of that nature and get them fully ported. if you also want to get inside the motor i would get some APR rod bolts because the stock bolts are weak and will give sooner or later. better safe than sorry, especially after all of the money you have in your car judging by your sig.