460 Conversion

• Sponsors (?)

No the kits probly won't fit but
It has been done....a guy where i used to live had a blown 460 in his 95 gt....but you'll need a pretty big hood and some crazy modifcation the k-member and motor mount/locations...but with enought time and money it can be done I think you can search corral for it and you should find some info

heck, the 4.6 dohc is wider than a 460...and they will fit into a sn95..so yeah put 2+2 together and get 4...but yeah i have seen it done before and im sure it was pretty crazy, but i doubt it would be very streetable at all and would cost a bit to get it in

I am sure there are tons of easier ways to get 10's but this man wants to go with a 460 obviously and I was just pointing out a reason why. Mabye he wants to be N/A who knows........

you could build a boosted(or sprayed) 331 or 347 that could turn 10's for much less headache than that. But if your going to do it, it CAN be done...like stated above the DOHC 4.6 motors(im not sure about the SOHC versions) are wider (a lot!) than a 460 so it will most certainly fit....

Anthony

stlboarder said:
Exactly!... I want to make people say "what the **** just happend to me?"... then when you pop the hood all you see is engine.

well, you build your 460 and I will build my little 302 and then we can run :nice:

and my car will look stock and yours will have a huuuge cowl

so which car will surprise more? :shrug:

95snoozer said:
well, you build your 460 and I will build my little 302 and then we can run :nice:

and my car will look stock and yours will have a huuuge cowl

so which car will surprise more? :shrug:

LOL snoozer my man you seem angry over this....how is it hurting you?