4670W to 5R555 Swap?

You know, what about Fords 6 speed auto from the Ford Explorer...

First Gear Ratio - 4.17:1
Second Gear Ratio - 2.34:1
Third Gear Ratio - 1.52:1
Fourth Gear Rato - 1.14:1
Fifth Gear Ratio - 0.86:1
Sixth Gear Ratio - 0.69:1
Reverse Ratio - 3.40:1

That one might be worth looking into...

I haven't really looked at this transmission or asked any serious questions about it, so I really don't know much about it yet.
I highly doubt that will fit, the bellhousing probably - but just trying to fit that snug up against the exhaust and frame, there's no way. That has to take up all kinds of room, and I'm sure it was designed with the explorer's size in mind.

• Sponsors (?)

well, i saw a mustang today that had a hurst shifter inside that was supposedly an automatic. i was told that the lever was a clutch and it was still fully manual yet had no clutch pedal on the floor. this would be exactly what i was looking for. i will go onto summit and see if this is real or it was an auto and he was bsing. any info would be great.

well, i saw a mustang today that had a hurst shifter inside that was supposedly an automatic. i was told that the lever was a clutch and it was still fully manual yet had no clutch pedal on the floor. this would be exactly what i was looking for. i will go onto summit and see if this is real or it was an auto and he was bsing. any info would be great.
Level was not the clutch, there is no formal "clutch". He's just talking out his ass