$48,000 for a fox WTF!!!

• Sponsors (?)

i think the only way you could sell a fox for $48k is if you stuffed $44k of electronics inside. lol or maybe a ford gt crate motor, just in the back. i can see it now. buy a GT Crate motor, get a fox free!

This moron turned down 16 offers! $48.000 is halarious, every tack on bell and whistle, neon underglow bling crap is on that car. Absolutely no substance, funny paint...the list goes on. Everything thats wrong with rich punks and cars in this century:notnice: . Even a 70 Trans Am Boss driven by Mark Donahue to you're driveway with Dan Gurney barbequing full slabs in the yard and AJ Foyt bringing the beer wouldn't be worth that. We hafta have them so we know who the normal ones are, though!

i am SO sick of people gluing all this trash all over their cars and putting a cold air intake on it, as the only engine modification. Do people really think the stock H/C/E is ready for 350 hp, but ford just put a small, flat-black intake tube on it to make it pass emissions or something? Like putting a chrome tube on it will unleash the beast? God that makes me angry. people are so dumb.