498RWHP @ just over 8.5 PSI LOL *graph*

:nonono:
You are comparing a TT setup to a single blower setup. That isnt a very fair comparison. There is a reason why TT setups have to run in the dual power adder class.

Great numbers!!!!

im comparing a mustang with a centrifugal to a mustang with turbos, in a sense of what type of power they can create on different setups.

i highly doubt everyone cares what class they would be in at the track if their car was a full on NHRA class. i however have never heard of TT setups being in the "dual power adder" class, and i find that retarded, as that would be for twincharger setups, or a car with a blower/turbo and nitrous or the like. this is why i do not go to the track, too many rules and regulations. drop the lights and let people race!

• Sponsors (?)

thanks man, i know that was probably the better route to go for fuel. i already have the bap though so im gonna see how it goes. hopefully i dont have to change for now.

anyway, awsome numbers man....congrats!

im comparing a mustang with a centrifugal to a mustang with turbos, in a sense of what type of power they can create on different setups.
:nonono: and you cannot compare the two. Comparing a Centrifugal blower to a TT setup would be like a mentally challenged child trying to win a spelling Bee. Especially at these lower power levels. TT setups are so much more efficient that its not even funny.

i highly doubt everyone cares what class they would be in at the track if their car was a full on NHRA class. i however have never heard of TT setups being in the "dual power adder" class, and i find that retarded, as that would be for twincharger setups, or a car with a blower/turbo and nitrous or the like. this is why i do not go to the track, too many rules and regulations. drop the lights and let people race!
you may find it retarded but its still two power adders.

Thanks all! ^ and yes the "twin turbo" setups are in the dual power adder class...thats why most pro 5.0 guys run a large single. If they go into the dual power adder class, most guys run a large single (or centri) with nitrous.

JASON! Whats up man! Been a while since I seen you on LOL.

Thomas, I dont like "classes" either. Thats why I have NEVER bracket raced and never will. I go to the track to have fun, not to get all tensed and try and outdrive people in their 17 second automatic vans lol. HEADSUP FTW!

Ok I did it tonight! Just had to upload them...ENJOY! :D

101_0245.jpg

101_0247.jpg

Ohh impeller wheels!

101_0246-1.jpg

101_0248.jpg

My "air filters" :rlaugh:

View attachment 361773

101_0230.jpg

And my two gauges :shrug: (notably my new aeroforcetech!)

101_0249.jpg

Attachments

• 101_0245.jpg
    101_0245.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 101_0247.jpg
    101_0247.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 101_0246-1.jpg
    101_0246-1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 101_0248.jpg
    101_0248.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 101_0230.jpg
    101_0230.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 101_0249.jpg
    101_0249.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 36
^ Yes, its a spray on Ceramic coating rated to 2000*. VHT ("Very High Temperature") "Flame proof" ceramic paint. Supposedly its the same stuff used on the space shuttle for re entry...atleast thats what they claim :shrug:

yep Jason, me and my dad did the whole setup. My dad does most of the pipe work, since frankly he is more experienced than me. However I decided to do most of the pass side of the modified down pipe when I was off work and had nothing to do, just to make sure my fab and welding skillz were still up to par :D . And well it came out great...wasnt that hard to do IMO. But man it was super super tight so I had to angle the pipes PERFECTLY to make it work....gottal love chop saws :D

^ :D Its all about making the big powa #s! Cant be having "filters" slowing me down LOL.

You would be suprised how many people run simular setups....but they just throw a screen over the inlet. I bought hand made velocity stacks from australia to smooth out the air flow...re more power :D