4K to spend what should I do

what is like the best of the best h/c/i combo out there for a 5.0 engine with the stock bottom end?

and can someone explain to me what the dommed shaped piston means. was it to clear the heads or something? like what was the point in doing that?

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

THe TFS kit is BY FAR the best, most complete "kit" on the market. You cant even begin to touch it for the price. Its the same price as the Holley kit, but comes with valve covers and rocker arms. I did my own kit and spent less, but I got extremely lucky and got my heads brand new for $625.

Tonys89GT said:
THe TFS kit is BY FAR the best, most complete "kit" on the market. You cant even begin to touch it for the price. Its the same price as the Holley kit, but comes with valve covers and rocker arms. I did my own kit and spent less, but I got extremely lucky and got my heads brand new for $625.
Agreed. The TFS kit is the best out there. I want it. :(

I have a set of 5 lug rims with tires (from a 2000 GT) already and I will be doing some SFC's for sure. Junk yard parts for the 5 lug swap. I would like to get the TFS kit for sure.......but I might look for another bike than start buying "go fast parts"

+1 for TFS package

PICT0290.jpg

PICT0315.jpg

Attachments

• PICT0290.jpg
    PICT0290.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT0315.jpg
    PICT0315.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 42