Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

This one.

Attachments

• 4x4%20Mustang2.jpg
    4x4%20Mustang2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 190
While I will readily admit that the red one looks way nicer, I cringe when I see that it was done to a Cobra. I love 4x4's as much as I love the MII, but that kind of Redneckology should, IMNSHO, be reserved for "base model" cars. The same way I lost respect for Jesse James when he butchered the El Camino SS on Monster garage (I don't like Chevies, but still......the same principle holds)

I still have thoughts of dropping a Pinto wagon onto a fullsize Bronco frame one day.

Stang2Man said:
That's chicks for you though, my mom says all my stangs are cute, I'm like wait they're not cute, they're sharp or something besides cute, oh well

nah, you dont "get me" that car is cute because its on those big tires and its just different. Now lets say a cobra II with a blower running 11's now thats cream your pants sexy.

fastmustangII said:
nah, you dont "get me" that car is cute because its on those big tires and its just different. Now lets say a cobra II with a blower running 11's now thats cream your pants sexy.

Damn, girl! I like how you think. Now what are the chances of you dropping everything and moving to Canada? It might upset my wife, but she just doesn't understand either of my passions (The Mustang II and the Bronco II)
:D :D :D

Blue coyote said:
Damn, girl! I like how you think. Now what are the chances of you dropping everything and moving to Canada? It might upset my wife, but she just doesn't understand either of my passions (The Mustang II and the Bronco II)
:D :D :D

I LOVE canada!

fastmustangII said:
I LOVE canada!

So when does my wife start looking for a new home? (DAMN, but I feel like a dirty old man! Oh, wait, what am I saying? I AM a dirty old man, eh?!)
:D

Seriously, though, if you want a place to crash in the Vancouver BC area, let me know. My door is always open for those who love the Mustang II and the Bronco II/Ranger, and my couch is more than comfortable!

i love both the jacked up iis ive thought of doing it myself i want to build one for a car hauler it would be nice to pull up to a show driving a ii with another one on the trailer im thinking of useing the frame from an old bii i got they both get 4 thumbs up from me

Status
Not open for further replies.