5.0 coupe or 5.0 GT hatch- please vote

Please pick one,.. 5.0 coupe or 5.0 GT hatch

• 87-93 5.0 coupe

Votes: 135 61.9%
  • 87-93 5.0 GT hatch

Votes: 83 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Seeing as I already have a hatch, I vote for the coupe! Wheres the vert choice? I think thats my next Mustang, 87-93 vert, then the coupe will follow in a couple years.

I was originally looking for a Gt when searching for a 5.0 because I preferred the looks...but really wasn't against the lx at all...but when I met the car and guy that drove my future car...I couldn't pass it up...and don't regret it...

The only thing I don't like about the Gt vs. Lx (notch/hatch) is that everyone thinks the "gts" are quicker...but in reality there isn't much difference in weight...Some ask if my car is a V8 or not because it is an lx... :nonono: ...but my exhaust seems to give it away... :) Lol...in fact today I was talking to a neighbor (300 yards away on a hill)...and he said thanks for the "back-up alarm" in the morning...and I said "what?"...and he said I can hear your car start up every morning and it has "saved him" a few times to get up to work:D I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing...I didn't realize it was that loud...I guess I have the infamous "mustang deafness"?

Gotta love the notchbacks......the hatches are everywhere...but how often do you see a nice clean notch (and 8 cylinder to boot!) driving around? I think the trunk cars have a sinister, plain-jane, sleeper look to them.
While i'm on the subject....anyone else get peeved when people put wings on coupes??? Man....way to ruin a notch!
Just my $0.02
-John

i like the GT's.... thats why i have one........ it seems like you don't see as many of them around, where as the 4 cyls are coupes and you see tons of them, i just wanted something little different

"Lol...in fact today I was talking to a neighbor (300 yards away on a hill)...and he said thanks for the "back-up alarm" in the morning...and I said "what?"...and he said I can hear your car start up every morning and it has "saved him" a few times to get up to work I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing...I didn't realize it was that loud...I guess I have the infamous "mustang deafness"?"

HAHA...my bro in-law works at a ford dealership and everytime i drive through all the cars to go see him i end up setting off about 20 alarms...the guys inside dont find it as funny as me....love seeing them scramble for the damn keys...LOL :nice: