5.0 in Dodge lol But sweet

MyHoFoSho

Aug 14, 2007
So a friend of mine got his first 5.0 HO today but it is in a dodge conquest...LOL but the car is sweet and the swap looks to be done very very well and it drives exellent we drove in 5 hours home and ran like a top. And only used half tank of gas 20 gallon tank all and all he had a smile on his face from ear to ear. Slowly i am building my FORD army and turning all my friends to the dark side. He is a big Mopar freak but that will change and i will get pictures up soon. We pleased the Ford gods today.:D

• Sponsors (?)

I always wanted a conquest. My buddy in school had a bright blue one. It was nice. Theres one sitting at a house near me thats black and is in really good shape.

LOL that is where it came from was philly but we live in toledo ohio drove a long way to get it i will post some pics up soon and he just put some race bullets on it to

Might be a fun project. My buddy has an '84 Mazda RX7 (about the same size and weight as a Conquest) with a 5.0L HO under the hood that I gotta say, it moves pretty well. No bolt ons other than custom intake, header back custom exhaust, with A/C and Power Steering delete. It'll run mid/low-13's all day long on street tires. :nice: