5.0 Mustang T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

flava flav, I sure everone would like to see hasselhoff on the front of a shirt and Mr. Moosetang on the back.

Ill pay for all the setup fee's and shirt #1 then you can make a brazillion dollars b/c the Hass is sorta a big deal.

(raven riley for prez. shirts?)

S&B said:
flava flav, I sure everone would like to see hasselhoff on the front of a shirt and Mr. Moosetang on the back.

Ill pay for all the setup fee's and shirt #1 then you can make a brazillion dollars b/c the Hass is sorta a big deal.

LOL
well i know my mother would buy a Hasselhoff shirt....i think she is in love with him:rolleyes:

Raven Riley for prez...........I would definatly cast my vote in her ballot box:eek:

Flavadave4 said:
LOL
well i know my mother would buy a Hasselhoff shirt....i think she is in love with him:rolleyes:

Raven Riley for prez...........I would definatly cast my vote in her ballot box:eek:

<----Loves David Hasslehoff...

I'd buy one too but it would have to be S&B's avatar pic. Including the car. That would ROOOOOOOOLE. :hail2:

S&B said:

Yea! And put the "Knight Industries Two Thousand" car on there :nice: with Raven in the passenger seat and S&B's car lined up next to it :nice: :nice: :nice:

That would be uberkewl :)

JUCD 5.0 said:
I'm intrested in buying one of those shirt. What do i have to do?
You should definately make a GT shirt, MAYBE IN BLACK WITH A pis of a RED OR MAROON GT ON THE BACK?

Already in the works my man.......I do have 1 xl left from the notch shirts.

I need a catchy phrase to put on the back of the new hatchback shirt

Flavadave4 said:
Already in the works my man.......I do have 1 xl left from the notch shirts.

I need a catchy phrase to put on the back of the new hatchback shirt

"Hatches- 400lbs more to love"

"Hatches- Does your's still shut?"

"Hatches- Because I don't like to be distinguished"

"Hatches- Cause I'm Uberkewl"

:D

HoodStrype said:
"Hatches- 400lbs more to love"

"Hatches- Does your's still shut?"

"Hatches- Because I don't like to be distinguished"

"Hatches- Cause I'm Uberkewl"

:D

HATCHBACKS, BECAUSE TRUNKS ARE FOR GROCERIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.