5.0 resto ?

215what

Apr 14, 2005
NM
I orderd from 5.0 resto and they gave me a confirmation # and that's it, I have order from them in the past and I would get an Email of a tracking #, but this time I did'int is this a new thing or should I call them?

• Sponsors (?)

It may just be a glitch in the system or the system may have a delay in it. You won't get a # until it has a shipping label on it. Also they could be behind due to the holiday weekend. Sometimes I won't get my #'s from Summit until the day its suppose to show up. But yeah a phone call never hurts.

50% of the products i've got from them are pure JUNK, terrible quality, then 20% of the stuff i ordered was on backorder and they never called me, i forgot all about it and had to call 2 months after i ordred and they were like "um, ya its on backorder"
the shipping is pretty quick though :rolleyes:
oh ya, they NEVER answer their emails either, you HAVE TO call them if you have a problem :notnice:

Well, I called them to check stock on some parts I was ordering for my fox tb swap and I found out that they had raised the price on the cruise cable by $10. The website still had the old price so I just ordered online. :nice:

Also, the accelerator cable for foxes was $59.95 from 5.0 Resto vs. the dealer that wanted around $80 for it. When i opened the box, I found that the cable was OEM Ford :nice:

i deal with them and only them before going to anyone else. they always treat me right and help me out the best they can. i would definately call them to see whats up but like someone mentioned earlier they wont send u the tracking number until it is actually being shipped. one thing they have always been bad about is the backorder parts, they always manage to not let u know. and the site has been down as of lately because they are redoing it. they get so much traffic now they had to upgrade the site, to better serve everyone, or at least thats what i was told.