5.0L Fox powered by Eaton M90 Supercharger

• Sponsors (?)

What kind of electrical connections if any have to be made? That type of S/C really interests me, can't get enough of that whine! Also, do you have emmisions testing where your at, and if so do you pass with this setup?

wht87gt said:
What kind of electrical connections if any have to be made? That type of S/C really interests me, can't get enough of that whine! Also, do you have emmisions testing where your at, and if so do you pass with this setup?

No special electronics are necessary at all. I'm in Michigan and right now we don't have the sniffer so I'm safe for now. It wouldn't pass by a mile now....

Thanks for getting back so quick. That could be a deal breaker for me. You guys are lucky you don't have to pass emmisions. The MA emmisions test is a pain in the ass. Maybe with a good dyno tune it would pass?

wht87gt said:
Thanks for getting back so quick. That could be a deal breaker for me. You guys are lucky you don't have to pass emmisions. The MA emmisions test is a pain in the ass. Maybe with a good dyno tune it would pass?

Well, maybe I should be more specific. I don't think having an M90 on a stock setup would make you fail. But on my particular car I have deleted EGR now and run long tube headers (no cats)....

charged9250 said:
Cool.... How do you like the quality of Harwood? Is the underside finished?

Charged, here are the pics I promised. I like the hood but the bottom-side is unfinished (and dirty)

hood1.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood3.jpg

Really sweet man! Car looks great, and I love the Roots style whine :D

I'd suggest one minor detail to finish the car off... A set of diamond clear headlamps. Here's a pic of them on my S/Ced 89- Got them off eBay for $180 shipped.

IMG_7938Medium.jpg

IMG_7924Medium.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7938Medium.jpg
    IMG_7938Medium.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_7924Medium.jpg
    IMG_7924Medium.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 122
diablostang said:
Really sweet man! Car looks great, and I love the Roots style whine :D

I'd suggest one minor detail to finish the car off... A set of diamond clear headlamps. Here's a pic of them on my S/Ced 89- Got them off eBay for $180 shipped.

Thanks for the suggestion diablo, I've been considering replacing the stockers. Those lights look great though. :nice: Once I get the car running where I want it, I'll finish the car with the exterior and body mods.