5.0L motor help

I'm looking to swap out my tired 3.8L and replace it with a 5.0L the car is a 98..I am looking at getting a complete working motor from a junk yard. I know i'm going to have to replace most of the parts (which is what i wanted to do in the beginning) but at least the motor will already be drivable. I was wondering if I'm looking to get more hp out of the motor what type of injectors, rockers, lifters and heads people would recommend. Don't want to race!!! want to turn into a show car/Sunday driver that will turn heads with power and sound. Any help or concerns from people have who may have done a swap would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know where you're from off hand, but it might be against the law, to put an OBD-I engine in an OBD-II car. It's probably also an easier swap, to put a 4.6 2V in there, due to wiring changes that happened over the years. Just some food for thought, but it's ultimately your choice. In any case, you might want a complete donor car, to salvage parts off of.