5.4 swap on a 00gt *pics inside*

Can you tell me some about the electrics and what had to be done/changed/modified?

Harness'...etc?

I'm super interested, great job!

None of the harnesses were changed, they didnt all hang on their factory clips because of the extra width, but you would never notice looking under the hood.

• Sponsors (?)

When Sam gets online he may remember something that I have forgotten, but I'm sure it was just plug and play.

Yes, I see it now. I've heard that the Aussie intake doesn't require hood modification. Is that Aussie intake still a hard part to get a hold of or has someone started importing it ?

Again, sam may know, he did do some intake research before deciding to run the pp spacers . He was already running the pp intake on the 4.6.

Man, I feel like I'm on Carolina Rides or something.

But seriously, nice work. It's going to be very fun to drive with the torque it's making and the fat range it'll be available.

fox2300, your from around the charlotte area as well? this question is for fomoc5o too, is custom performance reputible shop among us mod guys? i need mine tuned with the pi engine swap i did a while back in my 97gt.

fox2300, your from around the charlotte area as well? this question is for fomoc5o too, is custom performance reputible shop among us mod guys? i need mine tuned with the pi engine swap i did a while back in my 97gt.

For those who dont know me I am Adam, fomocofive0 (sam) is my brother, we are from Kannapolis NC, 30 miles north of charlotte. Custom Performance will do an excelent job tuning your fords. We couldnt have expected the service level those guys provided. They called us to pick up his car ahead of schedule at 10 pm friday so he could take it to the cruise in saturday.

Thanks for answering all of this Adam. I was out of town this weekend and have not been on. The car was a blast to drive. I was coming home from the lake last night and the transmission granaded and left me stranded :mad:. So hopefully I can another one soon. As far as Custom Performance the guys did an A+ job. I took the car filthy and when I went to pick it up 10:00pm on Friday they were finishing detailing it. If anyone has any questions on contact info for them shoot me a PM. ( I am not sure of forum rules on non-sponsors) Thanks for all of the positive comments and welcoming to the site.:nice:

Thanks for answering all of this Adam. I was out of town this weekend and have not been on. The car was a blast to drive. I was coming home from the lake last night and the transmission granaded and left me stranded :mad:. So hopefully I can another one soon. As far as Custom Performance the guys did an A+ job. I took the car filthy and when I went to pick it up 10:00pm on Friday they were finishing detailing it. If anyone has any questions on contact info for them shoot me a PM. ( I am not sure of forum rules on non-sponsors) Thanks for all of the positive comments and welcoming to the site.:nice:

Time for a T56 magnum.....

the car runs strong all through the rpms..but really comes in hard at about 4000rpms..i think it will feel better when i put gears in it..it still has the stock 3.27's...i am going to go with 3.73's