5 Bolt swap. Spindles etc.

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
British Columbia
Im looking at a upgdage brake package for my 94GT and the guy has a set of spindles included.

He says there the "spindles needed to convert your 1993 and down Mustang to 5 lug and 13" brake upgrade"

This is all off a 03 Cobra.

Id also have my font GT brakes...calipers, cross drilled rotors, pads, brake lines. So the whole works with the 03 cobra spindles. Its all in great shape.

How much could I get for this stuff?

• Sponsors (?)

91LX_5L said:
Im looking at a upgdage brake package for my 94GT and the guy has a set of spindles included.

He says there the "spindles needed to convert your 1993 and down Mustang to 5 lug and 13" brake upgrade"

This is all off a 03 Cobra.

Id also have my font GT brakes...calipers, cross drilled rotors, pads, brake lines. So the whole works with the 03 cobra spindles. Its all in great shape.

How much could I get for this stuff?

ok, so for spindles, calipers, cross drilled rotors, pads, and lines...(fox bodies will need a flare line adapter to use your lines)...

I'd say $200-$250...I'm not tryin' to lowball, but I got mine from the local junkyard with everything lines for $150...

Haha, i think what he is trying to ask is how much could he sell the '03 spindles for IN ADDITION to his stock '95 GT rotors and calipers and brake lines AFTER he puts the CObra rotors and calipers and lines onto his car.

Basically...how much would you pay for this:
'03 Spindles
'95 GT calipers
'95 GT rotors
'95 brake lines

Mustang5L5 said:
Haha, i think what he is trying to ask is how much could he sell the '03 spindles for IN ADDITION to his stock '95 GT rotors and calipers and brake lines AFTER he puts the CObra rotors and calipers and lines onto his car.

Basically...how much would you pay for this:
'03 Spindles
'95 GT calipers
'95 GT rotors
'95 brake lines

Not much as nothing in that list is usefull.