$5/gallon

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by SpeedyArizona, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Berserker

Berserker New Member

:rolleyes:
  2. Big-Foot

Big-Foot Member

Filled up this morning at $3 a gallon. My son just got back from the same station and it was down to $2.80.... Light at the end of the tunnel or are they just teasing us???
  3. gp001

gp001 Founding Member

Sorry, I guess I should whine and complain about the price and come up with fantasy remedies like everyone else
  4. SpeedyArizona

SpeedyArizona New Member

It's around $3 something here (depends on the station), but it hasn't affected me much. I thought $3.40/gallon would be horrible, but truly it isn't bad.
  5. Jenns01TA

Jenns01TA Active Member

:stick: :doh: Hey.....I like fantasies... :scratch: :drool: :shrug:
  6. Jenns01TA

Jenns01TA Active Member

Klay,

In all fairness you are correct. I forgot myself in the heat of the moment and made a uneducated comment. I do not know if we are any safer, I do not have the facts. I was reacting to gut feeling. I should not comment unless I have facts. I can say that I do not FEEL safer right now.

BTW - I do not watch the news. I read, and a lot. I do not feel the news delivers credible news, but spun stories most the time, over and over and over and over. My initial comments there were a reflection of breaking my rule and watching the news. :rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. :cheers:

Jenn
  7. Berserker

Berserker New Member

People are just talking dude. The last time I checked, it's a pretty normal process when something arises that adversely affects large sections of society. Hey, you can do what ever you want. Your way of dealing with it is to pretend it ain't there that's your thing. But calling others pansies because they're ranting about it on a message board. :nonono:
  8. Berserker

Berserker New Member

From the RedCross.org:
    WTH??? :shrug:

Fox News: Shepard and Geraldo in his words, abandon the spin and tell it like it is:
    http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Hannity-Colmes-Smith-Rivera-freak-in-NO.wmv
    I don't know anything about crooksandliars.com. I heard about the video and searched it.

The big disconnect on New Orleans
  9. turrizt

turrizt New Member

Dammit! That's a good point... If all of those guys start driving, kiss oil goodbye :owned:
  10. gp001

gp001 Founding Member

So, people can talk as long as it conforms to the majority opinion? Can't I have my opinion?
    Oh, and I'm not the one pretending. I recognize the higher prices and realize that I, nor the US government, have any affect on the pricing. The people pretending are those who think there is some magic bullet fix out there. If you can't afford the gas for your Mustang buy something more economical. If you still can't afford it use mass transit.
  11. Berserker

Berserker New Member

funny, I thought i said you could do whatever you want. I don't care what you think. I was just giving my 2cents of what you think. That's it. Nothing more.
  12. rygenstormlocke

rygenstormlocke former 10 second badass

The bike is fine, but lets leave the spandex pants out of it....I don't want to lose my lunch. :D
  13. gp001

gp001 Founding Member

Um.......uh........well............OK :shrug: You don't care, but you post your opinion on my opinion? OK, rock on.
  14. Jenns01TA

Jenns01TA Active Member

Time and Time again I am amazed that men say women are "catty"... hahahhahahahhaha... WOOT, where is the mud and the beer. I want to see Beserker and gp001 get naked and mud wrestle over this. :nice: :cheers:

Jenn
  15. Berserker

Berserker New Member

Yup, that's it. Nothing fancy. Said my 2c and don't care past that. Not looking for a big drawn out thing over it. We all have mustangs in common so it's all good.
  16. Berserker

Berserker New Member

OMG... I just invisioned that great taste less filling miller commerical, only with guys :( I need to go get a lombotomy now... thanks... :nonono: I'll never be the same. Don't say these kinds of things :nono:
  17. Jenns01TA

Jenns01TA Active Member

Hahahahahahaaha... :rlaugh: LOL...... :lol: Well then, my mission is complete... :nice:

I have to find something to make you two bond for a moment...so I figured a lively naked mud wrestling match would work well. :D

~J~
  18. gp001

gp001 Founding Member

But I'm a hot blonde female stripper; It wouldn't be fair to have me wrestle a guy:p
  19. Jenns01TA

Jenns01TA Active Member

Somehow I think that would interest Beserker. :nice: Hell, I'd watch that. Where is the beer? :cheers: :jaw: ;)
  20. Klay

Klay New Member

eh no problem, I also dislike watching the news as well but this tragedy is on all the channels so its not to see it. I just hope that if this ever happens again they are more prepared.