5 lug confusion SVO to 90GT VERT

just got access to a totalled 85 SVO and i want to use the 5 lug items and all the koni struts,shocks, and quads. but i was told that many of these items will not work on my 90 gt vert.i need any knowledge quick as i am supposed to go pull whatever i need in the morning.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS!:bang: :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, it will work...I would grab the master cylinder, prop. valve, spindles, rotors, struts, shocks, ebrake cables, ebrake handle ( they are leather wrapped in the SVO!!), rear rotors, caliper to housing lines, rear calipers, r. caliper mounting brackets/shields, rear axles, and all of the related hardware. Also, if that thing still has the SVO steering wheel in it, and it is in good shape....grab that, I'll give you $$$ for it. :nice:

If memory serves, you will end up with a wider trac width so take that into consideration when picking the offset of your wheels.

A nice option to get 5-lug, 4 wheel discs is to use Lincoln stuff. The front rotors are a direct bolt on and you can use ranger axles and the lincoln brakes on your stock fox housing. The advantage is that you keep the stock trac all the way around.