5 Lug Conversion + Rear Disc

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by nenotch402, May 12, 2014.

1. 5 lug conversion and the rear disc conversion have been a pita but its coming to a end. Ill post pics when its done

2. curious to hear about your disc conversion

nenotch402 likes this.
  3. Everything came off a sn95. Only thing I didnt take off it were the brakelines!

4. This was my first pile of parts I picked up from you pull it. Then I decided since my cars already down why not convert to rear disc, so I returned the drums.

Attached Files:

5. This is how I cut the rear bracket from the sn95. This is the right side which will now go on the left.

Attached Files:

6. This is what it looks like bolted up

Attached Files:

7. And there you go all together. I just have to modify my brake lines to work with the rear calipers then install my sn95 MC, booster, and prop valve. Then we should have brakes!

Attached Files:

8. I had to cut back the stock lines to work with the new rubber hoses on the sn95 caliper

Attached Files:

9. Ok so on the passenger side of the sn95 the brake line splits off into 2 lines and on the fox it is just single. This is how I went about fixing that

Attached Files:

10. And thats pretty much it for the back of car. Today will finish installing my brake booster and master cylinder and get some more pictures up for you guys