5 lug conversion , what wheels ??

tbadair said:
94-98 's wont work since they are different (I think they pulled the wheel locations in) $275, that was for everything you needed to install them?? I mean, I could get the brackets, spindle, hub and calipers for $250.... but all the small things you need cost extra $$$ tooo

94-95 spindles keep stock offset. 96+ will push them out 8mm. All will work and interchange. You can put 99+ calipers on '94 spindles, but you'll need a little grinding.

Yes, $275 was for everything. I bought it separate. I got '94-95 spindles, '98 rotors and calipers, 99+ lines, banjo bolts, and pads.

Then i paid $100 for my rear Mark 7 11.35: disk setup and then another $100 for master cylinder, brake booster, prop valve and all those misc hardware peices.

I beleive i paid $550 total for my 13" front/11.35" rear 4-wheel disk setup.

I peiced it together over time with deals i found on ebay, in the classifieds and some junkyard peices

• Sponsors (?)

mint93GT said:
Don't be so cookie cutter with your wheel selection. My opinion would be to sport the cash and get a custome set of 3-piece anything wheels...whatever strikes your taste. There is a new set of SALEEN speedline or STERN wheels over few weeks on Ebay....sure, they're expensive but they hold their value and increase in value as they get harder and harder to find. It's worth it.

Hey I remember a while ago you had a set or two of sterns and was wondering if you still have them? Im more intrested in the regular ones rather than the 3-piece. Let me know or PM me...

Mustang5L5 said:
94-97 Cobras fit

Agreed... :D

darkred.jpg

Those are '97 Cobras on my vert with the SVO rotors... Basically the same as what the original poster is talking about doing...