5 Lug Conversion

Hello I'm new to this forum and new to the mustang world. I wanna do a 5 lug disc swap but being a college student, I'm low on funds. Does anyone have any cheap alternatives so I can put on some saleen wheels? I want a proper fitment but not sure what to buy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I was trying to get the 99-04 saleen 5 lugs. I know I could do the ranger axles and what not but does anyone have a list of everything I'd need for the job??

You'll more than likely need SN95 front brakes in order to run those. There are clearance issues with the dust cap/hub when running those wheels and the Mark 7 rotors.

You said you wanted a cheap setup, so the question is how cheap? You might spend $200ish or more on the front setup alone and still need to get the axles and drums for the rear.

Cheapest front setup is Mark 7 rotors, but you might be limited on the wheels you can run with those

You'll more than likely need SN95 front brakes in order to run those. There are clearance issues with the dust cap/hub when running those wheels and the Mark 7 rotors.

You said you wanted a cheap setup, so the question is how cheap? You might spend $200ish or more on the front setup alone and still need to get the axles and drums for the rear.

Cheapest front setup is Mark 7 rotors, but you might be limited on the wheels you can run with those

Oh ok that's what I've been hearing. Will I need the sn95 struts to go with the spindles? And I have a 94+ rear end in my backyard for some reason. (It showed up pita nowhere like a year and a half ago) I know it would be a little wider, would I be able to use that and just put stock length axles in?? I appreciate the responses I'm getting. Very helpful

You don't need the struts.

What year rear do you have? If you wanted to swap the entire axle over, you need a 94-98 rear. If it's a 99+ rear, the housing is too wide. You can swap th ebrakes over, but you need 94-98 axle shafts

http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/instructionsheets/FordInstShtM-2300-K.pdf

Read these. This is wht an SN95 swap would take. It's a little involved when you consider the MC and booster swap and brake lines, and gets away with your request for a cheap simple conversion

You don't need the struts.

What year rear do you have? If you wanted to swap the entire axle over, you need a 94-98 rear. If it's a 99+ rear, the housing is too wide. You can swap th ebrakes over, but you need 94-98 axle shafts

http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/instructionsheets/FordInstShtM-2300-K.pdf

Read these. This is wht an SN95 swap would take. It's a little involved when you consider the MC and booster swap and brake lines, and gets away with your request for a cheap simple conversion

Right on so I could probably just bolt this one right in then cuz my dad said its a 94-98