5 lug Done Pics Up

MyHoFoSho

Aug 14, 2007
Finally got my 5 lug swap done. I used 94 spindles and cobra brakes up front and ranger axles and drums on back for now. And it is sitting like a 4x4 now i have the trans out and just the bare block in it right now. I just needed to roll it out of the garage and take some pictures. Let me know what you guys think.
5 lug.jpg
5 lug 2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

front 18x9 30mm offset with 245/40s and rear 18x10 24mm off set with 1/8" spacer with 275/35s. When i burn the rear tires off i am going with a 295/35 to make it look better and i have the space to fit them.

yeah it has alot of weight off the front right now nothing is there so if i had to guess it is about 300 lbs or more off the front it might be even more. It normally sits alot lower about 1.5" it has bbk lower springs on it. And i am not a fan of the spacers either but i really want the tire to be even with the rear quarter panel. And thanks for the positive feed back guys.

she has came along way since the first day we went and got her, at least you still have yours you chocolate starfish

looks good now but when that 347 goes in, i see a telephone pole and a ditch in the near future...lol

now get that motor in so we can go to the track

yeah you know im just busting your balls. and besides, neither one of us knew there was an 86 efi motor in her, so i guess it would be kinda hard to put it around a pole........am i right

keep up the good work