5 lug swap...double checking.

• Sponsors (?)

Just get a '93 Cobra booster. Virtually the same performance as a Sn95 booster, but minus the sledgehammering of the strut tower.

You SHOULD change the booster out.

I used a 94-95 V6 booster in my car. Installation wasn't that bad, but i had the intake and valve cover off

How hard was it to remove the old booster? Do you have to remove the dash or can you get to the bolts easilly enough?

I've got a new dilema...my rear drum pads are going, so now would be great time to do the upgrade...however this will be one of the larger jobs I have tackled. Still debating on if it's worth it, but the '93 Cobra booster is pushing me in the upgrade direction.

Not that hard, but i did it back when i was flexible lol. It's just a matter of reach your hand up. Not too hard.

Can't help you on replacing the shoes on drums. The only drum brake work i've ever done is when i took mine off and tossed em in the trash :)

Not that hard, but i did it back when i was flexible lol. It's just a matter of reach your hand up. Not too hard.

Can't help you on replacing the shoes on drums. The only drum brake work i've ever done is when i took mine off and tossed em in the trash :)

Oh - no help needed on drums...I can toss mine too!
Seriously, I just need to make up my mind if I want to start (and potentially get stuck) on the upgrade...I am nowhere near flexible, so I gotta take that into consideration.

my drum brake's are needing to where they need done...i guess ill replace the brakes when i do the axle swap....i just hope i can get all the parts and get it done before this year is over

guys quick question..i like the look of 25th lx with the 18" bullets....know that look iis hard to pull off....you think i could pull it off with my LX? or problay not?

my drum brake's are needing to where they need done...i guess ill replace the brakes when i do the axle swap....i just hope i can get all the parts and get it done before this year is over

guys quick question..i like the look of 25th lx with the 18" bullets....know that look iis hard to pull off....you think i could pull it off with my LX? or problay not?

Personally, I think anything over 17" is overkill. 17" bullets look just fine :D

P10100091-resized.jpg