5 Lug Swap On Foxbody

hey guys i wanted to ask, i have a 1990 351 swapped fox, it has an 8.8 rear end with 3.55 gears that is currently 4 lug, i would like to swap it to five lug but i am unsure of how to figure out the spline on the axles without pulling the axles, which i dont want to do because i dont want the car to be out of commission that long. what im wondering, is there a way to find out the spline size for the swap without pulling the axles and having the car on jacks for a long while? thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

+1

28 spline. IF you just want to swap over to 5 lug and keep rear drum brakes check out late model restoration's 5 lug swap kit. Comes with axles and drums and you keep all your rear brakes aside from those parts. If you want rear disc you need to find a 94-95 mustang GT to rob the axles and rear brakes, along with front spindles and brakes. It's almost a direct bolt on.

If it has a different faceplate it is possible it was swapped to 31 spline differential/axles. No 100% way of knowing without opening it up and checking. But more than likely it's 28spline