5 lug swap parts gathering ensues

also you will need to run some washers underneth the castle nut on the ball joints or switch to the sn 95 ball joints or you will run out of threads on the fox ball joints. other than that,sounds like your ready to go!

• Sponsors (?)

It looks like you already have the banjo bolts in the calipers so just swap those onto the fox lines. I had SS brakelines on mine when I swapped it all over and didnt want to lose that so I used the PBR calipers banjos bolts (new washers) and they worked.

Anthracite Bullitt Wheel 94-09 (17x8) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping

yes you can run these. I ran a set off an 02 bullitt and they look great. With those springs you will probably have a little rub in the front but nothing bad. There is a guy on Corral that makes and sells the .330 spacer for the front spindle. fit perfect. Have fun.

Sweet... I actually came upon a real good deal for some 95 cobra's

400 rims/tires... two tires brand new, two tires with lots of tread left.
The guy needs 17's to fit over the brakes on his 65. So i will be picking these up tonight.

DSC00073.jpg

I just need the breeze rear rotors and a couple weatherhead fittings and i'll have everything.

I'll put up pics later.

Peace.

so the only real question i still haven't figured out is where to mount the brake proportioning valve...

on my 91 it was an easy place, passenger-side firewall application...

but on the 80... i dunno yet? anyone have experience with this on a 79-82?