5 lug swap parts list

1fastsn95

Apr 22, 2005
Carthage, tn
ok ive searched this forum but havent found the exact answer Im looking for so please dont bash me for"not searching". Im wanting to go the cheapest way possible. I already have: 2 spindles, rotors, and brake calipers from a 94 V6 model. I "think" I am gonna use 2 ranger driver side axles/drums to do the rear. What else do I need besides new pads and shoes to do this? Is it a straight foward bolt on? Do i need bearings? Proportion(sp?) valve for the brakes? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

• Sponsors (?)

here you go
Matt90GT's Mustang Brake Upgrades

-you might need a new MC and brake booster. People go both ways on this and you could get away with the stock but you not have full braking potential. This is definitely needed if you go rear discs

-proportioning valve? some will disagree but with the drum rears I say no it isnt needed unless (again) you go with rear disc. If you do decide to go this route you will need to gut the stock prop valve and a 3-2 port conversion kit.

-you are also going to need either a .330 spacer (?) or install sn95 ball joints for the spindles to fit over.

-I would do new wheel bearings and seals since the rear axles will be out. cheap and easy to do and provides the extra insurance.