5 lug swap question

DOFOXHC

Jan 27, 2007
Lebanon, OR.
Hey all,

I trying to get everything lined up to swap to 5 lug and 4wdb on my 92. My question is...what do you use for those little short rubber lines on the rear end...from the hard lines to the callipers?? Also did you swap out the master cylider to a 4wdb one or keep the fox one? I was thinking I'd gut the factory porp. block and add a manual one inline like you do with the M-2300-K cobra kit...sound right?

Thanks, Brandon

• Sponsors (?)

Replace the rubber lines with stainless steel flexible lines.
You need to get rid of the fox MC since the front lines come out from separate ports on the MC. You should get a 94/95 Master cylinder. You will also need to figure a way to get the Maximum Motorsports 3-2 port conversion kit for the front brake lines - you can go the DIY route with this as well. Then gut the stock prop valve and go with the adjustable brake valve on the rear lines at the passenger side firewall location.

you can piece things together. if you are good at bendin and rreflairing lins it is easy. i used a 95 master cylinder and prop valve. the line off of hte back of the prop valve is for the LF brake line. put a adj prop valve in the right front for brake bias front to back. I did the conversion myself and it works fine and no pull. I have 01 bullit brakes up front and 94 cobra in back. get the brake lines from frpp and you are good. download the instructions so you see what you need and it is fairly easy. just time consuming.