50 resto quadrant & cable kit?

91foxbod50

Sep 26, 2007
Anyone using this kit? Comes with quadrant cable and firewall adjuster for $80.00.. The steeda kit with cable quadrant and firewall adjuster is $100.00 is their really any difference?

My stock cable is still good but the quadrant just crapped out. Can I run the 50 resto quadrant with a firewall adj using the stock cable?

• Sponsors (?)

Can I run the 50 resto quadrant with a firewall adj using the stock cable?

Sure can. Most people have problems with the aftermarket cables, especially the adjustable one. If your cable is fine, see if you can't find a cheap quadrant and adjuster. I got one back a couple years ago on ebay and was like 40 bucks for quadrant, cable, and adjuster. Of course never needed the cable, but was pretty good quality, all billet aluminum :shrug:

My vote Maximum motorsports quad kit even though it not on your list, the steeda is also okay some like it but the MMS quad is my favorite and top pic. I to a look at the 50resto one and I'm not a fan of the quad design ( reminds me of a junk off brand one I had in my car that creaked and was stiff). somethings I would rather spend the xtra money on for a good part and this is one of them. 50resto makes some good stuff but there are so many people with nothing but postive feedback ( me included) on the MMS quad and is such a proven piece it's hard to pass up + it's comes with an oem cable set up for the FWA although not hard to do but yeah stick with oem cables if possible.

If your talking about the double hook steeda sells the first hook (the only hook that would work. The other wouldn't reach) is the exact same angle as the bbk. I have the MM on my vert and the steeda on the coupe. And I also have a the bbk one that I took off to replace with MM laying around somewhere. The vert has the bbk adj and the coupe has the steeda adjuster. I like the way the coupe feels.