$500 dollar race? would i win?

• Sponsors (?)

Well yea, he did win, but the thing is ive seen him run 03's Cobras yes, and he walked them on the freeway also. Im not sure much of you know what a 9-3 viggen is. 20 pounds of boost stock. Run slow at the track, but pull very hard on the freeway. He can walk most cars that run in the mid to high 12's on the freeway, due to the fact his car doesnt give up until apx 165 mph. Its fast, i wish it wasnt but he walked me hard. I had my car in the low 14's high 13's, until jeff did my gears, and the motor wont keep up with the minor bolt on parts. We will see what happens after some more money.

RiceEatingStang said:
Well yea, he did win, but the thing is ive seen him run 03's Cobras yes, and he walked them on the freeway also. Im not sure much of you know what a 9-3 viggen is. 20 pounds of boost stock. Run slow at the track, but pull very hard on the freeway. He can walk most cars that run in the mid to high 12's on the freeway, due to the fact his car doesnt give up until apx 165 mph. Its fast, i wish it wasnt but he walked me hard. I had my car in the low 14's high 13's, until jeff did my gears, and the motor wont keep up with the minor bolt on parts. We will see what happens after some more money.

What is his mph at the track, that will tell you how hard it's pulling up top.

For example, only 13.5 but at 105.5, some guys run in the 12s at 105 others run 13.5 at like 101 or 102... it's all relative.

DD
:flag: :nice:

RiceEatingStang said:
So i have a friend wi a 2001 9-3 veegan saab which is entirly stock. He says he wants to make a run from a 30mph pull up to 100-120. (note. this will be done in a legal safe enviornment.) :D I have an 88 GT inake exhaust mas air meter 4.10 gears. He runs apx a 14.5 on the track. I have beat him plenty of times on the track, but he says he can beat me on te freeway due to his upper end is supposedly just really strong. I beat him on the track before i did the gears. Does anyone think he has a chance to win the race or am i in he money?

oh snap! a veegan! just eat a hamburger in front of him and he'll be too tramatized to race. :nice:

That car runs 15.0 and 95.3 stock?????????? Something aint right here, even a stock 5.0 is faster than that and what was the remark about it beating a 03 Cobra that runs 15+ mph faster in the quarter and has 170 more HP?

Dan

RiceEatingStang said:
He has to have something done. He ran like a 105mph trap speed. at like 14.5. He has pulled 03 cobras on the freeway ive seen the videos. Im guessin he was screwin with me.

At 105 he isnt going to pull on any 03 cobras except for the ones who are laughing at him and not racing. I run trap speeds in the 105 range and Im about 75hp shy of a stock 03 cobra... and are there any stock 03 cobras out there???? Most are about 100 hp nastier, and thats with just a BPU car.

DD
:flag: :nice: