$500, what to get?

• Sponsors (?)

Forget the iphone, they still are having problems left and right with them.

As for Exhaust I have a MAC Cat back and Bassanni X, both I like, but you can't get both of them for $500. However, you could get a Cat'ed X and some Weld in mufflers to make it sound better.

~K

The iPhone is $400, but with everything I'm sure $500.
I'm only thinking about it because I could use it for work, and it's a tax write off.

I was leaning towards the exhaust though.:nice:
I really don't know enough when it comes to exhaust.
I know I would need more to really do it complete.
But what's the best bang for the buck?
I'm looking to make it sound better, everything is stock right now.

The iPhone is $400, but with everything I'm sure $500.
I'm only thinking about it because I could use it for work, and it's a tax write off.

I was leaning towards the exhaust though.:nice:
I really don't know enough when it comes to exhaust.
I know I would need more to really do it complete.
But what's the best bang for the buck?
I'm looking to make it sound better, everything is stock right now.

off road x and magnapack catback sounds bad @ss

Flowmaster cat back and a MAC H-pipe would only run $400. I have the Flows American Thunder with BBK H-pipe and the car sounds killer:nice: Nice deep growl and really screams when you step on it but its still fairly civalized and in the car its quiet with the windows up and no drone.

i know that on my phones that after about a year...maybe a bit less the battery stops holding a charge like it used to.....so i go and buy a new battery.

but on the i-phone, its a sealed unit. so what you gonna do when the battery stops holding a charge? maybe out here in the chicago area you go to an apple store, we have 2 one downtown chi-town and one in woodfield mall. but where else you gonna get that done?