5000.00 To spend....Ideas?

I am trying to decide exactly where to spend this money especially since I dont know what the paint & Body will cost until latter this week....Hmm, I may not have anything left.:eek:
Anyway,I was watching TV and on O.C.C. they showed an AMG Mercedes that was flat Silver and I wanted opinions especially from those who have been around the flat finishes. I am looking for any ideas on paint schemes but may evenualy go back to the factory pale yellow after all is said and done.
Here is my want list, obviously I cant do it all. So what would you do with $5k?
Power Rack & Pinion
Adapter for T56 speedo
Intercooler and stainess intake tubes
Upgraded supercharger
Coil over front suspension

• Sponsors (?)

oops, I already replied to the other post, so I'll repeat it...open tracker front suspension(or global west, whatever, they handle better than the coilover kits anyway), global west shackle kit, rack and pinion conversion of some type, definately an intercooler, but get some aluminum tubing(a polished universal kit is only a couple hundred off of ebay, cut and weld to your heart's content) I would concentrate on suspension and steering though, you should be able to do top notch on both for under 5k

I do not have any type of subframe connectors installed yet as my T-56 cross member is going to make the ones I have a pain to install. I have the weld in units now but want to look further into the newer ones that tie both sides together.
I dont get the sticker comment??? Are you referring to this sticker I had on my truck?
CIMG2251.jpg

As far as the sticker goes, I was suggesting you spend the money on gas to drive your stang across the country.

I'm just getting tired of spending my money on parts and not driving the car enough. Eventually, I would like to take mine to somewhere along the Atlantic coastline. Maybe Miami.

Oh, I get it now. I have had a trip planned for years and years and after I get the bodywork done I am going to take the car from here to Fernandina beach (Florida's most northern beach). And get on A1A which follows the coast and drive it down to West Palm. I want to do it this summer and pull my jet ski. Maybe camp out a couple of nights.

$5k for the sticker is a cool idea. As far as bodwork goes.. screw it. Body work is money spent towards impressing everyone else. I don't know what you're into, and I'm far too lazy to search through threads to find out. I would make that thing handle, and take a couple driving lessons (not to question your driving). My money would= coilovers+IC+Piping+whatever stocks you can buy with the remaining money. The market is down... BUY LOW!!!