6.8 v10 in a fox?

• Sponsors (?)

i've had this idea for a long time but never wanted to get into a project that in depth. But just for curiosity sake, does the engine fit in without modifying the fire wall or the towers?

I did that conversion, you do have a little problem finding some headers that fit, and you gotta just swap the engine mounts from an excursion (or any truck that has the 6.8) theres also turbo kits, i bout one and my 10 pumps out about 900 horsepower in my 92' fox, pro street and dirty!

I did that conversion, you do have a little problem finding some headers that fit, and you gotta just swap the engine mounts from an excursion (or any truck that has the 6.8) theres also turbo kits, i bout one and my 10 pumps out about 900 horsepower in my 92' fox, pro street and dirty!

4 year old thread or not, I want to see more about your V10 Fox!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm having trouble putting up pictures because you have to get them online and I have a correction, I put the 10 in my 95 stang, not my 92. its a 6.8 liter v10 with 2 110mm turbos running about 8psi each, its a stock block but i bored out the cylinders and put in cp carrillo pistons.

imgres
got it, i put a couple up on google images, if you guys wanna check it out