6 pt cage finally complete

Your interior looks awesome! :nice:
Those seats really look nice in there with a bit of old school racer flare. Are they semi comfortabe? They look super light. Did you weigh the stockers vs. the Kirkeys?
Can't wait to see what your latest mods do for you at the track. Let me know how you like the steeper gear on the road. I am contemplating a gear change.

• Sponsors (?)

Your interior looks awesome! :nice:
Those seats really look nice in there with a bit of old school racer flare. Are they semi comfortabe? They look super light. Did you weigh the stockers vs. the Kirkeys?
Can't wait to see what your latest mods do for you at the track. Let me know how you like the steeper gear on the road. I am contemplating a gear change.

The Kirkey low backs weigh 11lbs each, not sure about the stock seats. They are very comfortable for a race seat and they are bolted right to the floor which is perfect height wise. I'm not crazy about the look as I was more after something lightweight for racing without a headrest. Technically I am not legal for racing without a headrest because the seat is not stock for the car but I can have one fabricated and pinned in to my roll bar if they give me a hard time.

As far as the gear on the road it does not matter to me as I don't frequent the interstates much with it and just mainly stick to the two lane blacktop. At the track with the 3.70 and a 26" tall tire I was going through the traps at around 5900 to 6000 RPM at 119MPH, the 4.11 should get me up closer to 6500 to 6700 which is where my power dies out. I just want a 123MPH pass at 11.0X out of this set up before I move on to a more serious race motor.

Damn nice, your car keeps getting faster while looking better every time!

You get another toy? Blue Z06? That color blue on a Vette is my favorite color. I've been lookin at the base model C6's stripped down with only the Z51 and a six speed and no other options as a potential daily driver. Z06 is slightly (way) out of my league, too many kids still on the payroll....