6 second vette and some hot stangs

• Sponsors (?)

Well, look who finally rolled out of bed. ;)

Your Cobra has plates too.....but with the number of times its been smashed up at this point, I question its streetability as well. :D
The car has had two minor front end rubs. The first one was so minor all it did was scrape up the front bumper. Yes the next one was a little more substancial :shrug:

Damn I miss my car. Its 73* out now and just a beautiful day to drive it :cry:

I went through a hand full of Mustangs loooong before you got here John. :D

I just decided the Cougar was a nice upgrade from the old Fox body(s) I used to rock. ;) :flag:
:bs: You bought the Cougar because you figured when you found a SN95 Stang you would swap the stuff over but you became old and found yourself to be more comfertable in teh Cougar :nonono:

:bs: You bought the Cougar because you figured when you found a SN95 Stang you would swap the stuff over but you became old and found yourself to be more comfertable in teh Cougar :nonono:
Wait....didn't you buy a Lincoln Mark VIII last year for just that reason? ;)
HA HA HA luxury liner!!!!
Correction.....400hp Luxury Liner. ;)

Its nowhere near enough to compete with your 331 powered Fox, but more than capable of putting any factory Mustang short of an '03-'04 Cobra or a GT 500 on the trailer at the track, or on the street.

....and it rides nicer than any Mustang, handles as well as an S197, stops like a New Edge and has more trunk space than all of them combined! And it still averages 25mpg. :nice:

There are a couple of earlier vids of the car along with a list of my mods when you click above the horsepower figures in my signature. Its moving a little quicker now that I've finally got control of the timing. If I decide to keep it, I'll sort of my transmission issues and go with a more agressive converter and we'll really see what it will do. :)

...and chicks dig it!!!

.....no, not really. :(

Its nowhere near enough to compete with your 331 powered Fox, but more than capable of putting any factory Mustang short of an '03-'04 Cobra or a GT 500 on the trailer at the track, or on the street.

....and it rides nicer than any Mustang, handles as well as an S197, stops like a New Edge and has more trunk space than all of them combined! And it still averages 25mpg. :nice:

There are a couple of earlier vids of the car along with a list of my mods when you click above the horsepower figures in my signature. Its moving a little quicker now that I've finally got control of the timing. If I decide to keep it, I'll sort of my transmission issues and go with a more agressive converter and we'll really see what it will do. :)

...and chicks dig it!!!

.....no, not really. :(

:cheers: Cougars do ride nice and with that HP sounds more like a african lion, cant argue with that my 89 is not something id wanna drive to Florida, loved to have it trailered there:lol::nice:

:(
Kinda. It was more cause I needed the money from the CObra. Also I needed a good DD since I drive 100 miles every day. And since I got so used to having a 4v I just couldnt get anything less. I was looking at T-Birds and when I drove a LX 4.6 I was a little too dissapointed. But if I coulda got a New Edge GT for a DD in my price range I woulda. My plan was to sell the Lincoln this comming summer and get another Aero Cobra but then I got the Termi and couldnt be happier (Well I could be happier if I had the car back :mad: )

But ya knew I was just fracking with ya. I would trade my Mark for your Cougar in a heart beat :nice:
Although with the new tune the Mark is quite fun :nice: