$600 to stimulate the stang

DDSTANG94

Dec 9, 2006
FRASER, MICHIGAN
Did you guys see the news, the gov is in the process of passing a $600 tax rebate to people who made more than $3000 last year, and $1200 to married couples, and $300 per child, also business will get tax incentive to open new plants and new equipment, (the thing i dont know is if they have to open them business in the us :rolleyes:) ....i dont know if this is for sure but Ive been reading it everywhere, they say it is to STIMULATE the economy and get people to spend some money.....
'
U can bet most people on this site will be getting something for the stang with the $$$

I know i am..

What do you guys think of this??

Is it realy going to happen????

• Sponsors (?)

I've heard this too.

The idea behind it is to stimulate the economy by giving people money and almost 'making' them go out and spend it.

And yes, I will be getting something for the 'Stang. I just don't know what yet.

My tax refund goes to pay my motorcycle loan down to $1,000, but that leaves me with a more open summer money line. My taxes are also done, so I hope to put this money directly into the car as well.

So many things I want to do to this darn car. I blame 69clark for having such a clean ride... I aspire to have mine to that level some day. Well, I also blame anyone else who doesn't have the stock longblock still too :rolleyes:

Oh well, I can't say I really mind putting money into something that makes me happy :nice:

My extra return should be in the $900 range, then. :D Looks like I'll be doing some 315/35's and 255/40's on my black Bullitts and some 4.10 gears. Nice!!!!!!

Thank you, Mr President! (This is HIS plan. The House and Senate DON'T want to get on the wrong side of it in an election year. ;) )