650 or 750?

You dont need a single plane for NOS or "better for NOS" !! If I can pick up low end N/A and still run on the bottle and make good time... I'd go to the better N/A combo ( manifold) as for NEEDING the Vic ( single plane) for the juice.....?? I ran 10.90s on a old 180* dual plane intake..( when the tires held) mostly low 11s ! and still rocked on the carb!!

There are a few people here that have run 250 on the KB pistons... just have the fuel, spark retard, and colder plugs like they say and the KBs "seem" to hold up!! but that arent forgiving like a good set of forged!! and they make a cool pile in the pan...

It seems like yout happy with the mid to top... just want more low end off the bottle, well seems like we helped a little...cool??

Just me............................

Thumper

• Sponsors (?)

At the track I use the trans brake and launch at 3000rpm.
With the nitrous it will revv up to 6000-6500 then I shift.
It might drop 1000rpm's but it will get up to 6000-6500 very fast, then i'll shift.
Same thing will happen in secound going into third, so you see i'll never be in the 1500-2500rpm range.

What I'm saying I guess is that with out the trans brake I want more low-end so I can pull up to someone at a stop light and just gun the thing and not use the trans brake whitch will smoke the tires on the street.

trans brake?? suspension mods... NOS... 7000 rpm?? seems like you need to work on the car and get what you want!! IF I could afford all the trick stuff you have, I sure would know how to "tune" the engine to make the best low end and top!! I think all the things mentioned will help the low end... as far as traffic lite racing... you built the car for the track than street ( due to traction) !! I have noticed that there are a lot of guys that will put 400+ RWHP down and only "race" from a roll cause they cant hook up!! Being a bit of Ole school.. a drag race is from a stop!! It is a riot to put the high dollar/HP guys down in a Drag race and hear their " yeah but I was pulling ya!!" LOL the first one to the end wins...LOL dont you think?? Change a few things and get where you want!! Tires... suspension... gears.... what ever it takes!! Or just kick ass at the track!! and dont run the street?? Like some one said above... one or the other there has to be a comprimise or trade off some where!! No Slam here with the high dollar guys... but it seems when you put LONG LONG hours into it making it pull another 2 tenths... the reward is greater!!

Sounds like you have a killer car, try what was mentioned and see if it helps...cool??

Just me.............................

Thumper