65mm throttle body problem with the tps

Discussion in '2.3L (N/A & Turbo) Tech' started by mustangkid2.3, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Turbopit

Turbopit New Member

Sure they won't tell you to keep a stocker, they want to sell you a new one.

Fictional? Your calling 67King (Harry) fictional LOL

You guys believe what you want. It's you money, I think it could be spent more wisely for most people though.

There is the real world, there is the internet, and then it seems like there is stangnet...
    There are perceived increases, and then there are REAL increases. What kind of actual POWER increase do you think putting a bigger TB on a basically sotck or even a modded 2.3 is gioing to do? The engine can still only use so much air, there is only so much valve area open at once.

I bill out at more an hour than a throttle body cost to figure this type of stuff out. I guess since I don't know what I'm talking about our clients must be getting screwed... Better let the Pepsi Center, the Air Force, the World Trade Center, Starz/Encore, Audi, Volvo, etc know what an idiot I am. :)

I could be wrong, but I don't think I have ever said DON'T do it, just that peoples reasons are all outa wack and don't jive with the laws of the universe. That is the people who at least have a reason, usually it's "just because".
  2. Mike SVOR

Mike SVOR Founding Member

:rolleyes: You've been saying that a lot lately when trying to back up some crazy claim.

You've also said that before. Even if someone has gotten the T/B for free, you still pitch a ****.

My guess is 0 to 5 hp increase.

You make ZERO sence. :rolleyes:

Why do you give a ****?
    It's not your car, it's not your money, it's not your time, and you just plain have nothing but negative things to say about the addition of a part on someone else's car.
    So get bent, go to the 5.0 section and tell all those fools that they need to change back to the stock T/B. Go bug them for a while and see where that gets ya.