'66 Trunk Carpet Kit?

66P51GT

Nov 7, 2003
Cerritos, CA
There was an article in a magazine about six months ago (I forget the magazine) about a manufacturer soon to supply carpet kits for early Mustangs. I was never able to find the carpet kit available anywhere. Does anybody make a carpet kit for the old cars or do they have to be made custom?

• Sponsors (?)

66P51GT said:
There was an article in a magazine about six months ago (I forget the magazine) about a manufacturer soon to supply carpet kits for early Mustangs. I was never able to find the carpet kit available anywhere. Does anybody make a carpet kit for the old cars or do they have to be made custom?

http://texasmustang.com/trunk carpet.htm

Haven't bought one yet. Let us know if you go that route and if you like it.

Frank

Thanks!

I kept searching for this at Dallas Mustang. At least I was in the right state. $180 seems like a fair price. I can only guess that a custom interior shop would charge more.

If my budget allows for it (after paint & body) I'll pick it up and let you know.

66P51GT said:
Thanks!

I kept searching for this at Dallas Mustang. At least I was in the right state. $180 seems like a fair price. I can only guess that a custom interior shop would charge more.

If my budget allows for it (after paint & body) I'll pick it up and let you know.

I may get it before you then! If so I'll take some pics and post them.

Frank

i have a pic you might be interested in. this is Mr. Johnson's fastback. he is a member on this forum, but i forgot his screenname. I hope he doesnt mind me posting this pic of his trunk, because its very nice/unique.

:flag:

Attachments

• Trunk.jpg
    Trunk.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 157