67-68 Mustang Hood Inserts

Discussion in 'Interior Exterior Parts' started by NewToMustangs, Mar 28, 2011.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. NewToMustangs

NewToMustangs New Member

Up for sale is a set of 1967-1968 Mustang hood inserts in good condition, all studs in tact! Took picture of the damaged area, but still works and looks great. Asking $35+ Shipping from 84040, Utah. Have lots of other parts for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs, both coupes and FBs.

It keeps saying my pictures exceed the quota. Am I only allowed to upload so many pictures??

Cris

2. horseballz

horseballz Member

Yeah, there is a limit to what you upload to the site. Best way is to open a free photobucket (or similar) account, upload your pics to there and then copy/paste the image code from there into your post. I'd love some pics, as I may be interested if not warped.
    HTH,
    Gene

3. NewToMustangs

NewToMustangs New Member

4. horseballz

horseballz Member

Yep, they work fine. I do want those hood inserts, but won't have the $$ till Friday. Are you set up with pay pal or send 'em C.O.D or send you a check, or ??? I live in Las Vegas, 89119 if you wanna let me know the shipping $$. FYI, there are several options for the links you copy/paste and one of them actually embeds the pics in your post, instead of having to click them. Play around and you'll get the hang of it.
    Thanks,
    Gene

5. NewToMustangs

NewToMustangs New Member

Horse, I will be down in Vegas next week for Mopars At The Strip. If you'd like to I can bring them down there and meet up with you and we can just exchange down there.

6. horseballz

horseballz Member

cris,
    That would be way cool saving me the shipping. Money's kinda tight, out on Work Comp. I'll PM you my phone number.
    Thanks,
    Gene