67 fastback GTA,for 6k

• Sponsors (?)

Damn that does look to be in decent shape, especially for 6k. I see cancer basket cases without engine/trannys selling on ebay for 4-5k. And thats just for a barely rolling shell.

If only this guy waited to post this 3 months from now, I'd ****** it up like that. As it is I don't got 6k at the moment, arg bad timeing. Hopefully someone else on the site will pick it up.

http://classyauto.com/v/used/Ford+Mustang/GTA+Fastback+K-code/26161

usedtobe 67p51d said:
Wew! glad to hear that it's bogus! wouldn't want another "eli-clone-nore" out there...big time close call

Listen Douchebag,
Eleanor is the reason the value of all 67-68 fastbacks has sky-rocketed as of late. It's made my 67 fastback worth 3 times as much as it was 5 years ago. Just because my SN is EL1NOR, it doesn't mean I'm driving one, so kiss my @$$. This board is supposed to be friendly mustang enthusiasts sharing knowledge, but instead it's full of people taking cheap shots at one-another.

"I still don't get why they hate eleanor so much, since when did a couple extra peices of fiberglass cause such unadulterated hatred? And it was designed by chip foose, the youngest guy to get inducted to the hot rod hall of fame. So compairing eleanor with ricers is offensive. "

-Tim

EL1NOR said:
Listen Douchebag,
Eleanor is the reason the value of all 67-68 fastbacks has sky-rocketed as of late. It's made my 67 fastback worth 3 times as much as it was 5 years ago. Just because my SN is EL1NOR, it doesn't mean I'm driving one, so kiss my @$$. This board is supposed to be friendly mustang enthusiasts sharing knowledge, but instead it's full of people taking cheap shots at one-another.

"I still don't get why they hate eleanor so much, since when did a couple extra peices of fiberglass cause such unadulterated hatred? And it was designed by chip foose, the youngest guy to get inducted to the hot rod hall of fame. So compairing eleanor with ricers is offensive. "

-Tim

Here here!!! :hail2:

EL1NOR said:
Listen Douchebag,

-Tim

El1nor is right. If youve ever seen an Eleanor built, the mods are so easily reversed, and with them on, its simply the baddest looking Mustang EVER. Eleanor reawakened this hobby, and sent values through the roof.

Whoa

I don't think any of the name calling was called for. You definitely jumped down his throat for a viewpoint that, well unfortunately he isn't alone on. Frankly, I don't care for the look of the Eleanor clones too much. Give me a clean fastback and I'm just as happy if not happier. As for the value, if you're not looking to sell it any time soon, the value of it doesn't mean a damned thing so that negates an argument for a lot of us.

If you like Eleanor, great...if not, great...but lets not personally attack other people. Even if it was offensive to you, your comeback was out of no where.

You guys are right, the name calling was unnecessary. My apologies, I must have written that after stripping the screws in my toploader... :bang:

But my point is still valid and I'm tired of people telling me otherwise.

-Tim

Yup, apparently it was another scam...

They removed the auction because the sellers account was apparently being used by an unathorized user. In other words, the originall account holder probebly fell for one of those email scams asking for your ebay account password and information, and the new holder tryed to scam some cash by selling this bogus listing.

A rule of thumb if you ever bid on an ebay auction and win, then are contacted by the seller, make sure the sellers email address matches up with the ebay account email address. Also if they ask you to send the cash to an alternate location different from there account address/location, don't do it.

Tons of ebay accounts get "hacked" for lack of a better term. Then post bogus auctions, then tell the winners to send money to there P.O box or out of the country address in which case you never see the money or hear from em again.

Uhm...It's the douche bag here! it's just that I am tired of some people who have ZERO creativity doing the same thing to their '67/8 fastbacks....Yes I like how mine has gone up in value so much that I might sell my '67 fastback and get a turbo 911 or a new lotus elise. As for "ricer " comment I didn't say anything of the ilke....It must be something subliminal in your thought

owner of a road-race style '67 fastback since '93 tcp,globalwest,tremec,331 {343 rwhp}

Anyone that has taken the stock hubcaps off of their 67 and put on "rims" is no better than someone who dresses their car in fiberglass. So stop the hacking of Elanor and all of her spawn, it just shows how childish you are.

The first guy to really modify a 32 roadster probably got called names too, but now those are "collectables"

If your car can't pass a concours inspection...SHUT UP and worry about your own ride.