'67 Mod motor stang

James Kirk

Jun 3, 2005
anybody have pics of one they are working on. I am concidering an '03 cobra in mine and am doing some research. I've seen Reen and SN65. Great cars. I just want to see more.

Thanks.

Kirk

• Sponsors (?)

I am also considering doing this myself I know that there was a project called mib the also make a conversion kit to install an independent rear into our cars I think that they are called devious or something like that I was planning on using the 2000 crate motor right from ford it comes with everything

I've seen DVS site before. It sucks. They never update it. Everything has been coming soon for over a year now. Thanks for the reply anywho. Anyone else have picts of their vintage mod motor projects?

KIrk

I haven't heard about them being gone but even if they were there are other places to get them. Projects like this usually make more financial sense if you buy a whole car and part it out vs piecing it together.

I have no pics at the moment but I have done mod swaps, I will try to get pics of previous swaps soon. DVS has finish the MIB car and it turned out pretty nice. There was a short article in one of the recent Mustang monthly about it. DVS Has lots of Mod Motors and has a connection with FORD's SVT engineers. Very nice guy and Loves Mustangs, He doesn't love Computors & web sites as much. He use to send out a news letter that was pretty neat, but I'm not sure He still does. He's probable been busy showing the MIB all over the country. As for the Mod swap, It's not too bad as long as you lose the shock towers. Wiring can be tough if you haven't done much of it. I'll post some pics when I can.

I've been following the progess (slow) on someone's car on modularfords.com, he's fitting a 1996 4V into his 68' fastback using DVS motor mounts, and keeping the shock towers by notching.

misc1.jpg