67 mustang question

im new to the site from fl.
i have 3 67 fastback mustangs.
1 has factory a/c and a factory tack i was wondering how rare is it i was told that it is a gta here is the numbers for it 7T02AXXXXXX
63A I 2G 11L 13 1 W.
the lower front fender has the gta emblings on them. i will get picks of it tomorrow. here is what the other 2 look like.

View attachment 54806
View attachment 54807
P1010272.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet and congrats on having 3 fastbacks.

Here's a link to a good Mustang Decoder site. http://www.mustangdecoder.com

As the previous poster said, it's not a GTA car. Here's how your Mustang decodes:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width=560 align=center border=3><TBODY><TR><TH align=middle colSpan=3>Warranty Number: 7T02AXXXXXX

</TH></TR><TR><TH align=right width=90>Year: <TD align=left width=70>7 <TD align=left width=400>1967

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>Plant: <TD align=left width=70>T <TD align=left width=400>Metuchen, NJ

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>Body Series: <TD align=left width=70>02 <TD align=left width=400>2+2 Fastback

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>Engine: <TD align=left width=70>A <TD align=left width=400>289 4v V8

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>Unit: <TD align=left width=70>XXXXXX <TD align=left width=400>XXXXXX

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!--- miscellaneous vehicle data table --------------------------------><TABLE cellSpacing=0 width=560 align=center border=3><TBODY><TR><TH align=middle colSpan=3>Miscellaneous Vehicle Data

</TH></TR><TR><TH align=right width=90>Body: <TD align=left width=70>63A <TD align=left width=400>2+2 Fastback, Standard Interior

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>Color: <TD align=left width=70>I <TD align=left width=400>Lime Gold Metallic

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>Trim: <TD align=left width=70>2G <TD align=left width=400>Lt. Ivy Gold Crinkle Vinyl and Ivy Gold Crinkle Vinyl, Standard Interior

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>Date: <TD align=left width=70>11L <TD align=left width=400>November 11, 1966

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>D.S.O: <TD align=left width=70>13 <TD align=left width=400>New York

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>Axle: <TD align=left width=70>1 <TD align=left width=400>3.00:1, Conventional

</TD><TR><TH align=right width=90>Trans: <TD align=left width=70>W <TD align=left width=400>C4 Automatic

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i bought them from my father in law who has owned them for over 20 years in his barn, and im just trying to find out as much information about them i have a 67 camaro rs/ss factory big block car. what are these car worth? i only paid $1500.00 for all 3 of them.

Welcome to Stangnet and congrats on having 3 fastbacks.

Here's a link to a good Mustang Decoder site. http://www.mustangdecoder.com

As the previous poster said, it's not a GTA car.

I never said it couldn't be or wasn't a GTA car, I simply stated the trim level isn't an indication of it being a GTA car. My old 67 fastback I had in the 80's wasn't a GT car, but it was an "S" code big block fastback. It too was a 63A car. But with the 390, backed with a 3 speed std Toploader, and 3.00 geared 9". And with 4 wheel drums. It had virtually no options, other than the 390. No P/S, A/C, P/B.

i bought them from my father in law who has owned them for over 20 years in his barn, and im just trying to find out as much information about them i have a 67 camaro rs/ss factory big block car. what are these car worth? i only paid $1500.00 for all 3 of them.

:rlaugh:You virtually stole these cars, no matter the condition they're in. :D Ever since the movie "Gone in 60 seconds came out, the value of the 67-68 Fastbacks has gone thru the roof. Put em on ebay and see what the market will bring. What you actually get for each is what they're worth. Not the high bidder, but when the cash is in hand is when you'll know.

:rlaugh:You virtually stole these cars, no matter the condition they're in. :D Ever since the movie "Gone in 60 seconds came out, the value of the 67-68 Fastbacks has gone thru the roof. Put em on ebay and see what the market will bring. What you actually get for each is what they're worth. Not the high bidder, but when the cash is in hand is when you'll know.

Yes, put two on Ebay and sell them. The cash you get will go a long way towards restoring the third.